Are you looking to celebrate your Scottish Home Coming? We can help.
Led by Anne Widdop, Home Coming Ceremony is the newest division of Fuze Ceremonies. Anne founded Fuze Ceremonies after she left her job as a Global Director of a world-wide IT company. As well as running the business, she loves helping people celebrate major landmarks in their lives.
We’ve been performing legal ceremonies in Scotland since 2005, and planning special events for private and corporate customers for just as long. Today we have an incredible team of celebrants, event planners, speech writers – covering the length and breadth of Scotland.
- Are registered with the General Register of Scotland to perform legal Humanist marriages.
- Can travel across Scotland.
- Will create a ceremony that is personal and meaningful to your Home Coming.
- Are disclosure checked, fully trained, insured and licensed.
- Are trained in symbolic gestures for Home Coming celebrations such as handfasting, tree planting, sand ceremony and more.
- Our team of Scottish celebrants help you create the ceremony you really want.
Contact us for more information on our services and Home Coming packages.